some books become your immediate favorite. Some books stay with you and then you realise that they are your favourite.
And there are some, that you just return back to just to have them little by little, because you have found your soul in them. And your feelings reflected in them someway.
The book I’m going to talk about today comes under the last category. The one that reflected my feelings in some way.
You might not get the depth of this story until you finish it and keep it aside.
This books preach.
1. ” A friend worth having is someone who doesn’t make you do anything you don’t want to do”
We are always looking out for friends. The ones that we can rely upon. But friendship is about understanding. It’s about knowing the need, understanding the mind and heart, and still appreciating the things which is not accepted by the other.
2. ” Sometimes when you don’t know what to do with yourself all you can do is cry ”
It comforts by showing you that it is okay to cry a little when you have burried your emotions long enough.
3. “… because you can’t do anything to change the past. All you can do is change the future ”
the past is history which can only be thought over but cannot be changed. So it is better to focus on the things you can do rather than thinking about the things you did.
4. “… because everyone screws up sometimes. One way or another “
we all deserve a second chance, because we are human and we are made to make mistakes.
5. “sometimes okay is enough “
Not always can we expect the extraordinary. Sometimes and most of the times, okay is enough.
6. ” sometimes you just have to find a way to live with what is broken and move on “
Not everything can be fixed. Not everything can be perfect. Not everything can be just the way you wish it to be. So, it is better to move on than to stay on those broken glass pieces.
I hope you learned something. And I hope you will pick this book up and let heal it for you.